- Yoga Immersion
April 29, 2019 - May 3, 2019
Revitalized body, mind, heart and soul. Join us for a deep immersive week of yoga practice lead by James Higgins in the beautiful Fumbally Stables Studio, celebrating at the end of the week with a meal.
Each day will consist of 4 hours of yoga with James Higgins with a break offering a light nibble and a tea / fermented drink. Each day is 9-1pm except on the final day (Friday) there will be a lunch shared together between students. Friday is 12 – 4pm.
HEART CENTERED PRACTICE: A Soulful Journey of Inner Strength Love and Awakening.
- A big reset in the midst of everyday life.
- Deepen the authentic connection to ones sacred self and experience more wholeness.
- Soften and develop skills of intuition through presence, care, and kindness.
- Release hidden tension causing physical limitation, stress, repressed feelings, trauma, fatigue, anxiety and depression.
- Meditative rest provides space to gain further clarity and compassion.
- Asana sequences designed to explore the thresholds of ones ability to focus, engage, release and let go.
- Gain greater technical proficiency in asana structures and a more developed meditation practice.
- Gain inner and outer strength to face all that is arising on the life path.
- Develop the ability to listen more to the calling of ones heart and soul.
- Move through unconscious blocks, pain, and obstacles.
- Clear from past or present circumstances which might prevent one from moving forward in a good hearted way.
- Experience deep states of meditation and loving connection.
- Develop equipoise and patience.
ABOUT JAMES HIGGINS
James Higgins is entering twenty years of teaching. He travels internationally offering a unique appealing and challenging style of meditative Hatha Vinyasa practice. With a strong emphasis on the integration of physical, mental, and emotional wellness, each of his classes holds the intention for peaceful healing, Join James Higgins for a week that will provide ease and empowerment in the body, mind, heart, and soul by lightening what we carry along our life path and at the same time strengthen our wholesome foundations in our inherent goodness.
no images were found
Further information or queries to email@example.com
***If choosing the 4 day / 3 day / 2 day options please email James directly once you have reserved your place with your preferred days. firstname.lastname@example.org