- Yoga Immersion
October 23, 2017 - October 27, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Revitalized body, mind, heart and soul. Join us for a deep immersive week of yoga practice lead by James Higgins in the beautiful Fumbally Stables Studio, celebrating at the end of the week with a meal.
Each day will consist of 4 hours of yoga with James Higgins with a break offering a light nibble and a tea / fermented drink. On the final day (Friday) there will be a lunch, hosted in the Long Room.
A mindful, insightful, and skillful meditative yoga practice week designed to engage participants from the core of their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual centers. Through informed asana instruction, guided meditation, yoga nidra, pranayama, imagery and visualization, psychological inspiration, and set periods of restorative rest the ample time will be provided to plug in and clarify the farthest re- aching positive intentions one has for themselves and the greater world.
- – Release any hidden tensions which may be causing any physical limitations, mental stress, painful feelings, trauma, fatigue, depression, or any hidden states of unhappi- ness.
- – Periods of meditative rest will assist in taking the necessary time to absorb and assi- milate the deep work to gain clarity about life direction from a soul level.
- – The practice periods are specifically created for personal development and healing by further establishing an authentic connection to their unique and personal source of inspiration and wholeness.
- – Find and discovering dormant resources of our inherent goodness through the gift of grace will lead the way through any resistances that could possibly arise. Softening further into love, care, and kindness as the foundations of our spiritual work as yogi’s will be instilled throughout the weekend.
- – The classes over the week will compliment one another for those looking for an over- all life path reset and a mini retreat in the midst of their everyday lives.
- – There will be some challenging asana sequences however none will be led to overw- helm the students capacity but designed to explore the very thresholds of ones abili- ty to focus, engage, release, let go, enjoy, and rest in a good hearted way.
- – Gain technical proficiency in asana structures and deepen your meditation practice.
- – Develop further clarity on your teaching style and what you are offering and sharing from the heart.If you need some space to work things out, take time to gain some clarity, get a shot in the arm, or a good kick in the pants, and balance that out with some good love and kindness then this workshop weekend could be for you.
ABOUT JAMES HIGGINS
James Higgins is entering twenty years of teaching. He travels internationally offering a unique appealing and challenging style of meditative Hatha Vinyasa practice. With a strong emphasis on the integration of physical, mental, and emotional wellness, each of his classes holds the intention for peaceful healing, Join James Higgins for a week that will provide ease and empowerment in the body, mind, heart, and soul by lightening what we carry along our life path and at the same time strengthen our wholesome foundations in our inherent goodness.
Further information or queries to email@example.com