- May 12, 2018 - May 13, 2018
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
A two day training which
• presents the concepts and tools used in NVC
• introduces you to the steps of the NVC process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others and listening compassionately to yourself
• will give you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life
• is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives
• is challenging, moving, supportive and fun
Like learning a foreign language, full fluency comes gradually, over years.
We request people to read Marshall Rosenberg’s book Nonviolent Communication – A Language of Life before the workshop.